Thermal transfer label
* Fangda Thermal Transfer Labels have merits of highly sensitivity, soft matter, ultra-white face stock for maximum printability and reliable error-free scans.
* High tack and permanent adhesive is reliable and efficient which is excellent for different application environments.
* Bright white and matte labels provide excellent printability for low to medium-speed printers.
* A semi-bleached calendared kraft liner is durable and easy to be peeled off. Our labels are ideal for shipping, packaging, warehousing, receiving, work-in-progress and inventory management applications etc.
* Hot melt adhesive backing provides strong adhesion to object surface.
* Compatible with Zebra,Datamax,Santo and other thermal label printers.
Application of Thermal transfer labels:
* Permanent product identification by a label is commonplace; labels need to remain secure throughout the life of the product.
* Packaging may have labeling attached to or integral with the package. These may carry pricing, barcodes, UPC identification, usage guidance, addresses, advertising, recipes, and so on. They also may be used to help resist or indicate tampering or pilferage.
* Mailing labels identify the addressee, the sender and any other information which may be useful in transit. Many software packages such as word processor and contact manager programs produce standardized mailing labels from a data set that comply with postal standards. These labels may also include routing barcodes and special handling requirements to expedite delivery.
* Patent hot melt glue formula, development for different products and environments
* Optional special design: various core, die cut sizes etc.
* Independent research and development lab
* Fulfills the REACH and ISO standard.
* Vertical Integration: silicon coating, hot melt adhesive making and coating, printing, die cut…all the processes are completed in our own workshops.